Have you ever heard the saying,” Quitters never win? When you ask someone to describe a quitter a few words may come to mind:
3. Scary cat
Dictionary.com defines the word quitter as,” Someone who gives up too easily. While in many cases this is true there are sometimes when giving up (quitting) is really in your best interest.
Why? Simple put, because often times you are holding on to things that simply are keeping you from reaching your dreams. Once you let go you your mind will be freed up to recognize profitable home based income opportunities and you can move towards success.
1. Quit making excuses. Take responsibility for your life no matter what is happening. Remember life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.
2. Quit procrastinating. Do you realize that time is the one finite thing that you can not get back? Everyone has the same 1440 minutes in a day. Make sure you are spending your time in areas that are a good return on your investment.
3. Quit hanging out with dream stealers. One of the biggest reasons people don’t succeed in life is they let others discourage their dreams. Protect yourself at all cost. Don’t take advice from people who don’t have the life you want. How can someone help you if they have no experience in the area you are working towards.
4. Quit being paralyzed by fear. This is a hard one. Fear can appear real even when there is no basis for the feeling. What most people say is, “I will start once I get over the fear.” However, you want to do the exact opposite. Jump in and take action. When you do the very thing you fear it goes away.
5. Quit thinking small. Henry Ford said, “Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.” The beauty of this quote is your mind does not know what you can or cannot do. It is your thoughts that create your reality. So go ahead think big. Your mind will expand and look for ways to make things happen.
6. Quit playing it safe. My grandmother used to say, “Baby, if you live life in the middle of the road you are sure to get run over.” While my grandma had a lot of old folks sayings she meant that you have to take a stand in life. Stand for something. There is no growth in the comfort zone of life.
7. Quit waiting for perfection. There is never going to be a perfect time or situation. Life happens while you’re making plans. You simply need to get started and adjust your schedule as needed. This is what all successful people do.
8. Quit waiting for someone to do it for you. You are responsible for your life. When you learn to trust yourself you build confidence.
9. Quit wishing and hoping. When you do this it is like playing the lottery with your life. Sure something might happen but not likely. You must get in the game to win. Always be in action and moving forward. If you do this you will see success.
10.Quit waiting to have it all figured out. The world of business is constantly changing. As a result, you are better off learning things as you go.
Sometimes it takes courage to quit. The sooner you let go of the stories and excuses that hold you back the faster you can move towards the life you want. Don’t delay. Remember, the one thing you can’t get back is time. Qutting these things bring you one step closer to quitting your job and working from home.